Next Cruise?

I had a bit of time on my hand, and like any other addict would have done, I started going through the cruise websites.

I came up on an 8 day Miami/Jamaica/Grand Cayman cruise the week before Christmas 2019. It is on MSC and costs about $4K for a suite with the drink package, spa access, priority boarding and 2 massages for the stateroom.

Anybody have any thoughts (or experience) on MSC that they care to share?

(I will be hitting the reviews later today)

Tags: MSC

5 Answers

I have cruise twice on MSC and enjoyed both cruises. They were from Miami and went to the Caribbean. Enjoy your cruise if you choose MSC.

WW (formerly called Weight Watchers) has had 3 cruises on MSC so far, and the reviews have been great. I haven’t read anything negative at all about the line.

People I have talked with liked MSC. I have not sailed with them but one thing I thought was cool they will match your loyalty level you have with other cruiselines.

We met several passengers from MSC in our ports of call this past cruise. None of them had anything bad to say. I wish I could be of more help. You should go so that you can tell the rest of us the answer.Wink

Believe if you're booking at suite level you'll have a very positive experience. Mixed reviews on the other classes - both good n bad.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.