Hello..

New to this forum but not cruising.. love to hear about everyone's adventures ..

29 Answers

Hey welcome aboard dear.

Welcome aboard!

Right now my understanding is if the cruise is 7 days or less they'll probably go. However, I believe you have to have the Virus shot.From what I've heard you have to wait 2 weeks after you've had the shot and then 2 weeks more after that.Supposed lady injection is up to 93%. I'm told the flu shot is only good at 50%

I can't wait to go. I hope all of this mess and soon!

A bit late to the party, but welcome aboard.

I've got an NCL booked for April 3 and a Princess for November 16. Hopefully they sail.

That's wonderful

I do! My niece will be joining me on my 21st cruise (her second) and I have a hold on a potential 22nd cruise!

Wonderful. I hope all goes well

Keeping my fingers crossed for you !

We have a mid-Caribbean cruise scheduled for Feb 21(keeping our fingers crossed it doesn't get canceled) and a southern Caribbean scheduled for Oct. 21. We are anxiously awaiting Royal to open their May/June 22 schedule for the Caribbean, to schedule a family (about 10 of us) cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.