Hello..

New to this forum but not cruising.. love to hear about everyone's adventures ..

29 Answers

We have a 9 day NE cruise booked on Joy out of NY for Sept 2021. Hoping this one is a go as this is our third attempt at a cruise since out last one.

Thank you so much :)

Welcome! New folks are fun. Please answer and ask questions, as they arise. We have a Princess cruise for January that I don't think will happen and a riverboat cruise in April that's iffy, in 2021. Then we have a B2B in Feb/March in 2022.

Ty

Welcome aboard, hope you will enjoy the site and inspire you to cruise soon!

Welcome "aboard"

We're a fun group here. I myself have Caribbean cruises scheduled in April 21, December, 21, and Alaska in July 22

Lots of information to be shared here!!

That is wonderful. Have a great time.

Welcome aboard!! Big Smile

87B4FE36-715E-4A95-A8AE-64E96ED9C9CF.png

We have a mid-Caribbean cruise scheduled for Feb 21(keeping our fingers crossed it doesn't get canceled) and a southern Caribbean scheduled for Oct. 21. We are anxiously awaiting Royal to open their May/June 22 schedule for the Caribbean, to schedule a family (about 10 of us) cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.