Hi... I'm new!

I've just discovered Cruise Line and look forward to following what's going on in the cruising world and maybe sometimes joining in....I'm a bit shy and a bit out of the loop....I'm from Ireland and have been on a couple of cruises...well 11. I love it and I. suppose like many other people wish we could go more often....

25 Answers

Cheers!!!

Have a DOD on me. (yeah, it's old school)

Welcome!

Welcome Gortnaveigh! Glad to have you aboard.

Don't worry about being shy -- just come out and tell us how you really feel!

We are a generally friendly group of cruisers, who tend to be, at times, outspoken. Feel free to jump in the middle!

Welcome aboard Gortnaveigh! You will find we are a freindly group. If you have questions ask away. Someone here will probably be able to answer.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.