Hi... I'm new!

I've just discovered Cruise Line and look forward to following what's going on in the cruising world and maybe sometimes joining in....I'm a bit shy and a bit out of the loop....I'm from Ireland and have been on a couple of cruises...well 11. I love it and I. suppose like many other people wish we could go more often....

25 Answers

Welcome aboard Gortnaveigh! You will find we are a freindly group. If you have questions ask away. Someone here will probably be able to answer. 

Welcome Gortnaveigh! Glad to have you aboard.

Don't worry about being shy -- just come out and tell us how you really feel!

We are a generally friendly group of cruisers, who tend to be, at times, outspoken. Feel free to jump in the middle!

Welcome!  

Cheers!!!

Have a DOD on me. (yeah, it's old school)

Welcome!  As the other shave said, we are are friendly and try to share our enjoyment of cruising with those interested.  Your input will be a nice addition.

Welcome, always willing to hear from new folks

Welcome Aboard! Jump in anytime you feel comfortable, but sometimes just lurking though some of the threads can be hilarious. Just don't let the sarcasm we might brandy about put you off, as others have  said we are very friendly.

Also excuse some of us in advance, many here migrated over from the now defunct FunVille forum on the Carnival website and have known each other (virtually) for over 10 years. So sometimes an inside joke (rice cookers anyone) or in context shorthand (CC is common for credit card but can also mean Cruise Critic aka the Darkside) we've developed will crop up.

Howdy

Also the website has a lot of different sections with good information.  

Don’t let some people’s sarcasm get in the way of enjoying the forums.  Just ignore them.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.