Hi... I'm new!

I've just discovered Cruise Line and look forward to following what's going on in the cruising world and maybe sometimes joining in....I'm a bit shy and a bit out of the loop....I'm from Ireland and have been on a couple of cruises...well 11. I love it and I. suppose like many other people wish we could go more often....

25 Answers

I'm new on the forums too, but not new to cruising...I'm planning #16 on the Celebrity Summit to Bermuda! I have been cruising since I was 5 years old, but took 12 years off because of the recession. I went on the Carnival Pride this past May and it just felt good to get back in the saddle!

I am also on the Cruise Critic forums, but I try to be as helpful as I can be on both forums. I even have my own travel blog for first time cruisers!

Hi Rodziewiczs .Oh I consider myself a bit of a Cruise novice..I love everything about it as you will too. When I went on my first one I thought it would be my only one but of course got hooked... We usually have to do a fly cruise but 2018 Celebrity will, for the first time cruise from Ireland (Dublin) so it will be pack and go... bliss! I hope you have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. I'm sure Christmas will take 2nd place this year..

Welcome to the forum. You'll get a lot of answers about the what we like most about cruising...I think there is a thread somewhere on this forum with that theme. Maybe someone smarter than I am will find it.

Welcome to Cruiseline.com Rodziewiczs! We all love cruising and this is a great place for help planning your next trip and talking about past adventures!

Hi 😀

I’m new too! Wow 11 cruises! I’m going on my 1st in January around the South Pacific on Carnival Spirit. What do you like most about cruising?

Postings getting lost is not unusual. Glad you returned and remember the old saying "we are a common people divided by common language". I, personally, like the Irish humor.Big Smile

Hi everyone

Thanks for the welcome to the Forum. I am not sure about the sarcasm!!! After all I'm Irish and a bit of Irish wit never goes astray so I think I can get through that one....I hope in time I can contribute something useful to the forum but I am at the other side of the world from most members but if the welcome is anything to go by I will try... Happy Cruising.

I have tried posting this already but it got lost....

Welcome aboard. We are a friendly bunch and rarely byte Wink

Welcome to Cruiseline.com Gortnaveigh! We all love cruising and this is a great place for help planning your next trip and talking about past adventures!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.