COUNTDOWN CLOCKS

Good thing they're still working over on rosters. When I get down to around 60ish or less to go it really starts to get me antsy. checking odds n end as they pop into my head. its just a sign of the addiction. after all this time, we "need" nothing to cruise. its just a question of putting it all together..again.

10 Answers

My countdown is wrong on my signature. It says I have 335 days until my next cruise. That's true...for Norwegian Encore next year. My cruise this year is next week on RC's "Adventure Of The Seas"! Anyone know why my RC isn't the one showing on my signature? It shows correctly on the Ship Mate app.

Sign up on your roll call. If you already have and it still hasn't shown up, it is because there was a glitch in the system. Sing out and then sign up again. There should be a box to the left of the forum comments for you to sign up for your roll call. If you can't find it, try this: https://cruiseline.com/rollcall

I hear ya!!!

have cruise Juky 7 2019. To Bermuda would like a countdown clock for my page

It's cool that they are on your roll call page. It encourages people to go there.

Bring it back?? never stopped doing it. Got calendars on the pc, stickies here n there, and TWO calendars..one next to the pc in a pile of papers...and the other out in the shop. and...we STILL screw things up...but not cruises!! them we have down to a science...motel, papers, mail, the dawg, etc etc

We leave in 10 weeks and I am really getting excited! Sadly, my count down isn't under my avatar either, but it is on the roll call and my phone. Before it was on a calendar that hung on a wall (don't know if some of you young folks know about thoseWink). I may just have to bring back the old way......

Miss seeing the count down clocks here on the board :(

And yesh ... most of the rollcalls are very quiet.

Like and use them. Post to family and friends.

Too bad we don't have much conversation on our roll call. Doing okay, but not great on our Feb 7 Breakaway FB page. Most people seem to just be observers. Same on CC. Same people posting. Anyway, using Packer jersey #s to help with the countdown has been fun for me. Two months from today!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.