Royal Caribbean Offers New Short Caribbean Sailings for Winter 2022-2023
Today, Royal Caribbean opened up general bookings for new short Caribbean sailings for the Winter 2022-2023 season. These 3-, 4-, and 5-night cruises from Miami, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa and Galveston offer the perfect getaway for relaxation and adventure. Sailings will feature fun at sea days, as well as the opportunity to explore the sun-soaked shores of Grand Bahama Island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, as well as destinations in the Western Caribbean and Mexico.
Royal Caribbean will offer these Winter 2022-2023 sailings on 7 ships across its fleet. Itineraries from each ship are set to include:
- Adventure of the Seas: Adventure of the Seas will sail out of Galveston in Winter 2022-2023, offering 4-and 5-night vacations featuring sea days, as well as port stops in Cozumel or Costa Maya.
- Brilliance of the Seas: Tampa will serve as the Winter 2022 home of Brilliance of the Seas, sailing 4 and, 5-night cruises to Nassau, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Key West.
- Freedom of the Seas: Sailing from Miami in 2022-2023, weekend cruises on Freedom of the Seas will port in Perfect Day at Coco Cay, Nassau, or Grand Bahama Island.
- Independence of the Seas: Independence of the Seas will sail roundtrip from Port Canaveral to the sun-kissed shores of Nassau on 3-night weekend escapes, and to laid-back Freeport on 4-night sailings.
- Liberty of the Seas: Liberty of the Seas will sail roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale on 3- and 4-night getaways to laid-back Nassau, Grand Bahama Island, or Perfect Day at Coco Cay.
- Mariner of the Seas: The Mariner of the Seas will offer 4-night getaways from Port Canaveral to the sparkling blue shores and ancient ruins of Cozumel, Mexico.
- Rhapsody of the Seas: For those who want to linger a little longer in the tropics, Rhapsody of the Seas will head to top Western Caribbean destinations on 4-, 5- and 7-night sailings from Tampa.
At this time, Royal Caribbean has extended the suspension of most of its North American sailings through April 30, 2021. The line plans to resume operations in May 2021. The line is currently sailing short ‘cruises to nowhere’ out of Singapore on Quantum of the Seas.