Cruise Line Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
Happy Cinco de Mayo! We’ve rounded up our picks of top cruise line Mexican-inspired food and drink recipes that are perfect for all of your land-based fiestas this year. Let’s raise a margarita glass (or two) in celebration.
- Pink Agave Guacamole from Virgin Voyages - This tasty guacamole from Virgin Voyages packs a punch with a pop of pomegranate.
- Baja Fish Tacos from Carnival Cruise Line - These mouthwatering fish tacos served on Carnival cruises are the perfect main dish to serve for your fiesta.
- Empanadas from Holland American Line - These delicious treats can be filled with meats or fruits. Holland America’s recipe pairs spices, ground beef, and raisins.
- Guacamole from Norwegian Cruise Line - Is there such a thing as too much guacamole? No way! This recipe served at NCL’s Los Labos restaurant is fresh and delicious.
- Smoked Peach Margarita from Norwegian Cruise Line - Paired with peach puree, lime juice and tequila, this margarita is both smoky and sweet.
- Blue's Blue Margarita from Carnival Cruise Line - This signature drink at the Blue Iguana Cantina is made from blue curaçao and frozen lemonade.
- Grand Sabor Margarita from Royal Caribbean - This traditional margarita recipe uses reposado tequila and Grand Marnier. Served at Sabor restaurant on Royal Caribbean ships.
- Bloody Maria from Carnival Cruise Line - Note, this beverage might be best served as a ‘hair of the dog’ for the day after Cinco de Mayo!
Join the discussion
Have you ever been on a cruise for Cinco de Mayo?