LUGGAGE TAGS

Any suggestions for holders for paper luggage tags?

Tags: luggage boarding pass

23 Answers

The Cruise Tag Caddy is perfect - very durable, great wire to attach/hang tag from bag and less than $2 each. By the time I priced tape, laminating sheets etc - decided to try the one recommended. (I actually also purchased a cheaper version too but it was so thin and ripped instantly.) I will be able to reuse the Cruise Tag Caddy over and over so perfect solution for me.

Appreciate everyone's comments - didn't really understand the discussion about "advertising" - I wanted opinions about what worked well for others and it was helpful to narrow it down to a specific brand.

Yep, this is what I do. Never had one come off.

I usually just use packing tape and a stapler. For some reason I decided to fool around with the laminator the other day.

I also laminated the ship's deck plan, our cabin deck, and the spa area. On a ship I've been on 3 times already !

I don't know why 😩

I do it the same as JusME -- Laminate it in packing tape, fold it over the handle of the suitcase and tape it together with more packing tape. It takes a razor blade to get it off. (Or the suitcase breaking).

OK fine. It was the reference to a certain on line company with a river name that I considered to be a problem.

I don't think this qualifies as direct advertising. Kennicott was simply answering the OP's question. Unless he's managed to keep it under wraps until now, I don't think he has a luggage tag holder business that stands to benefit from the information provided.

I got luggage tag holders from Cruise Critic.

I did not see any "Direct advertising" I read that the OP asked for help regarding luggage tags and somebody was nice enough to reply with suggestions and even links to help the OP. As the person that replied is not the seller of the tags it is not advertising. The reply is helpful to all that cruise and may be looking for this accessory.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.