LUGGAGE TAGS

Any suggestions for holders for paper luggage tags?

Tags: luggage boarding pass

23 Answers

Thanks Denise, that is exactly what I have ended up doing . I cannot believe that the cruise lines do not provide them

We went to KMart and got a roll of clear contact paper. It lasts for years if you cruise a lot. We are going on our 8th cruise and still have a lot left.

Glad you were able to find something, scarletsmummy. On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 1:17 AM, CruiseLine wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply you have been so kind and helpful Happy, I have managed to find a company ( after a great search ) who sell them in the UK although they are charging extortionate postage for something that fits in an envelope Angry

I'd be happy to do that...contact me at btbw@cox.net and we will form a plan.

Do you have any friends in the states that could order them and then ship them to you in England ? it will cost a bot more for the extra postage, but worth it if it is something you really want.

ok, thanks

problem i have in getting the cruise tag holders is I in England we cannot buy them

I got the Cruise Tag Caddy from Amazon - love it!

I have looked everywhere in the UK for holders but could not find them anywhere. I purchased some extra wide clear parcel tape and have covered the labels with that and used a scewer to punch a hole . seems ok

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.