If not a cruise in 2021, will you travel?

With the vaccine coming out and travel opening up, if you do not take a cruise in 2021 or 2022 will you just stay home or will you vacation by car, train or plane?

13 Answers

I saw your photo's of the lake from the cottage, It looks like the perfect vacation spot or retirement spot.

We are fortunate as we have a cottage to go to. Most likely just some day trips from there. This year will be a busy transition year as we plan on selling our home and moving further out so between packing, storing and doing things from cottage I think we will be busy this year and just dying for a cruise come early 2022

I'm lucky and cursed with living in Los Angeles, I have tons of places to road trip to that are less then a days drive. One of my Favorites is Morro Bay, I was there in September, it was worth the drive for a outdoor fresh seafood dinner and drinks with ocean view.

I'm also thinking of Laguna Beach, San Diego, Palm Springs, Big Sir, Sequoia, Big Bear or Lake Arrowhead for a road trip. Las Vegas is also only 4 to 5 hours away (one trip I made it in 3.5 hours but I can not tell you how fast I was going, the 1980's cars speedometer ended at 85 MPH and I was way past that)

I'm also thinking of a train trip on Amtrak (in a sleeper car) since I have a train station in down town Los Angeles. I can take the train up to Seattle to visit family and then take the train back home. I'm also looking at the L.A to Chicago train trip to see the center of the country. The only train trip I have done so far is LA to San Diego when I had a cruise leave out of San Diego a couple times.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.