After Midnight

Not sure Simon will let this thread stand, but making an attempt at another midnight shift thread. Only two rules:

keep it off topicBig Smile KEEP IT POLITE - we are a friendly bunch.

1058 Answers

Yes! the best kind of job for retirement,Love

Is this your Duchess training?

Retired, midnight doesn't exist in our world, unless it is a really good party.

Work only on weekends starting in May for training (aka rehearsals) with the job starting the second Saturday in June and ending the first weekend in August (plus about 3 hours on the fourth of July).

I also found this (the internet is a wonderful thing)

What does it mean to be lurking? Lurking is a slang term for when an individual reads a message board without posting or engaging with the community. Lurking is sometimes encouraged by forum moderators as a way for new members to get a sense of the community and etiquette before participating. I do come out of hidding letting all know I'm in my Lurk about mode. Big Smile

If you say you’re lurking, by definition, you’re not actually lurking. Just sayin’… Wink

Lurk

verb (used without object)

4. Chiefly Computers. to read or observe an ongoing discussion without participating in it, as on a message board.

Each job has it’s perks. When things work out, they can really complement each other! Happy

As of now I'm at 12 step 5... That's why I can afford cruising once or twice a year. Happy

Messed up thing is that I didn't ask for it. The boss just figured that he would take all the people at my pay grade and jumble the positions around. I lucked out and got one of the better jobs. (Actually, for the last 25 years, I cannot think of anyone who voluntarily left that office).

This topic needs some music to go with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FunlqFDzMNE

Congrats on the change BD. Uhh.... Internal Affairs huh? Not sure if I would like you to much. Surprised. Kidding, I keep it real. I still will be working my 1600 to midnight or past along with my early shift and midday shift. Oh.. and to keep it somewhat on topic.... I can't wait for my summer southern CHappyaribbean cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.