After Midnight

Not sure Simon will let this thread stand, but making an attempt at another midnight shift thread. Only two rules:

keep it off topicBig Smile KEEP IT POLITE - we are a friendly bunch.

1058 Answers

Finally home after a long day of travel ... Flight to Denver had a dozen screaming crying children the ENTIRE flight ...Note to self: do not fly home on last day of spring break when families are returning from vacation!!!!

Hubby made me beer battered shrimp and I went out like a light before cookies ...

Currently I'm serving a temp pro at 14 step 4 -- it will be pulled while I'm in St Thomas and I go back to a 13-7.

Good money, but I'm needing to stash some away for the first few months of retirement till they get my retirement pay straight. OTOH, the Thrift Savings is doing quite wellHappy

Deb - I did get the package you sent -- thank you very much. Glad to see you and your son enjoyed the vacation.

I know I called that j..k a name but I didn't it would cause them to lock it out. I'm sorry Todd.

Your ball is spelled incorrectly, it's b-a-w-l.Wink

My poor locked siteCrying not fair. It was fine. I'm taking my ball and going home.

Were you lurking on the "locked site" when I posted a photo of me in my "work" clothes?

I'm betting your son will be a changed man if he spent time with BAK1061. Big Smile

Good job ignoring the cheapskate...catching up while sitting at FLL airport...Bdrebel...did u get a pkg....Bak1061 - son loved NY and went to spots u said ...

I think I knew that but I had to ask.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.