Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 02, 2016

Even though I have been on the Westerdam before the cruise exceeded my expectations. The ship glistened, the staff was always smiling and that made you glad you were there. The entertainment was very good, The food was delightful. Even the passengers were relaxed and friendly.

There were many little things that I saw which made the atmosphere very classy. Even when departing the cruise director and several other department managers were at the gangway wishing you a safe trip home . This was a final nice touch,.

I have sailed on several cruise lines and on many different ships and  I would highly recommend Holland America and the Westerdam

Very Clean. Cabin steward was professional

This ship is easy to find your way around.

1 Comment