From a Long Time Cruiser.....Do Not Book This Cruise

Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2014
Ship: Westerdam

This cruise was a disaster from the time we boarded to the time we dis-embarked.  It seems to me that Holland is having Upper  Management problems in every area.  From dinning to entertainment.....things were pretty upsetting.  I usually board a ship and never see the front desk other than to walk by, however this cruise was spendt at the front desk each and every day with a major problem.  Personally, I will not use Holland again and I am a Mariner.....So sorry to say Good-By to Holland, however, when I cruise I want to de-stress, not come home more stressed than when I left.......Hopefully this will help you make the right choice for your next cruise.....

The only good place on this ship is the Caneletto Rest. Very professional and GREAT Food. Thank goodness for them.....