Mediocare at Best

Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Holiday (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2013
Ship: Westerdam

I have cruised on 7 cruise lines including Holland America line before and was very pleased. However, I will never travel on this ship again. The balcony room was much smaller than any other, the ship was overbooked, the wait staff was almost rude and the food was mediocare. Also, I must mention the fact that what was promised by Cruise.com (on board credit) was not provided and the person with whom we booked the cruise did not return inquiries. Therefore, I will never book through Cruise.com again. I don't like to be negative but when you spend thousand of dollars you do expect at least to be satisfied.

N/A