Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I dont recommend this cruise line

Sail Date: November 16, 2013

I just went on this cruise and I dont recommend this cruise line to anyone.  I have cruised approximately 10 times and this was the worst one that I have ever been on.  The food and entertainment was poor quality.  Especially the food on their private island in Bahamas was awful.  It is a cruise for older people and boring.  The pool closes at 7pm, which I never even thought that was possible.  The seminars that I would sign up to learn about how to be healthier (detox and foot problems)  was just a way to get you in there to sell you stuff.  The only thing that I can say that was good was the room was clean and kept very clean by the housekeeper and the ports that we stopped at were great.  The teen room " the loft" didnt even have one teen for my teenager to meet the entire 7 day cruise.  And for my smaller child room " Club Hal" maybe had 5 kids max in the room one time the entire 7 day cruise. The population on this cruise is for more senior people and I wish they would have mentioned that when I was booking this cruise.