Family cruise

Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2011
Cabin Type: Suite
The cruise itself is great for family cruising. We had a suite and the amenities that came with it were good. I think they could have added 1 dinner at the pay for food restaurant.

Food was okay , nothing to write home about. I did hear that the food in restaurant you paid for was better. Don't get me wrong it was decent just not Wonderful.

The staff was friendly and outgoing.....

The ship itself was clean, I think it must be getting close to the time to update items were worn and needed some care.

We had a suite and that was a great cabin.

Pros: Cabin size

Cons: Food

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!