Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

We had the time of our lives. Very fun.

Sail Date: June 18, 2011

My overall impression of the ship was very good. This was our first cruise, so I don't have another cruise to compare it with. Our service was exceptional, our stateroom was very clean, and the crew staff were very helpful and nice.

Pros: That's a dificult question. The food was great, the activities were fun and the ships crew were helpful and very nice.

Cons: That the cruise was only a week.

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

A nice variety of foods.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Not enough time here. I would like to revisit.
Sitka, Alaska
We spent most of our time on an excursion, so we didn't have alot of time in town.
Victoria, British Columbia
We had a great tour of the town. Again, not enough time. I'd enjoy a whole day at each port.
Juneau, Alaska
We had fun and I'd like to revisit.