We had the time of our lives. Very fun.

Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2011
Ship: Westerdam
My overall impression of the ship was very good. This was our first cruise, so I don't have another cruise to compare it with. Our service was exceptional, our stateroom was very clean, and the crew staff were very helpful and nice.

A nice variety of foods.

Not enough time here. I would like to revisit.
We had a great tour of the town. Again, not enough time. I'd enjoy a whole day at each port.
We spent most of our time on an excursion, so we didn't have alot of time in town.
We had fun and I'd like to revisit.

Pros: That's a dificult question. The food was great, the activities were fun and the ships crew were helpful and very nice.

Cons: That the cruise was only a week.

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!