Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Our best vacation so far!!!

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

My husband and I have been on many cruises, and have enjoyed them all. However this cruise was our best yet.
We had wonderful service, wonderful food, fantastic customer service!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: The lido buffet closed a little too early in the evenings

Victoria, British Columbia
Victoria, British Columbia
Juneau, Alaska

Don't Miss: Don't miss whale watching
Sitka, Alaska
We took a Sea Otter Wildlife Tour and saw more whales that we had seen in Juneau, along with sea otters, eagles, it was amazing!!
Juneau, Alaska

Don't Miss: Don't miss whale watching
Ketchikan, Alaska
We went to the Lumberjack show, it wasn't great, I think it would be better for children.
Sitka, Alaska