Our best vacation so far!!!

Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2006
Ship: Westerdam
My husband and I have been on many cruises, and have enjoyed them all. However this cruise was our best yet.
We had wonderful service, wonderful food, fantastic customer service!!!
We went to the Lumberjack show, it wasn't great, I think it would be better for children.
We took a Sea Otter Wildlife Tour and saw more whales that we had seen in Juneau, along with sea otters, eagles, it was amazing!!

Don't Miss: Don't miss whale watching

Don't Miss: Don't miss whale watching

Pros: Everything

Cons: The lido buffet closed a little too early in the evenings