Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 14, 2008

We were very impressed with the Holland America Westerdam. My husband and I took this vacation alone and we loved the laid back atmosphere, we chose not to schedule a certain dinner time and therefore we just ate whenever and whatever we wanted and all the food was excellent. Everyone was extremely friendly and always wanting to serve us. I will recommend the ship and most definiately Price Line everything works so smooth no complications at all.

Pros: The Ship was fantastic

Cons: That we visited Victoria British Columbia at night

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

Everything was great
Great no complaints
Wonderful nice size, comfortable bed and always clean.
Great always friendly
Victoria, British Columbia
Wish we had visited this port during the day and not at night. Alot of sites to see.
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Sitka, Alaska
Was not my favoriate place