Trying something new

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

7 Night Adriatic Sea Coastal (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2011
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
I have been on may ships before and when I walked on I was like this is great. Then it came to the food it was like. Make it as fast as you can and get it out there.. Like I said I cruise often. The captain of the ship made his first PA . he clearly said WELCOME ABOARD , BLA BLA BLA , WHEN I MEAT YOU ALL PLEASE DON'T SHAKE MY HAND.... WOW he could have fist pumped if he didn't want to shake hands. Anyways when you walk around with kids there's not to much to do with them on this ship. Staff was very nice ,but kids need more then that . Carnival has stuff to do every ten steps.. But that's a different story.. Ports were ok but the ship never told you that by 1pm or so everything shuts down for the day. SO get off early if you want to see anything or go into shops..

not so much

they forget kids pay also and should get what they pay for as well

Ship clearly looked great

This should have been one of those ports they stay at for a full day , not 8 hours
reminded me of Paris
Don't Miss: everthing

Pros: trying something new

Cons: not kid friendly

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.