Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Another Great RC Cruise

Sail Date: January 27, 2007

This is my second time sailing on the Voyager of the Seas. This is a wonderful ship with more things to offer than one person/family can possibly do in a week. The ship has been wonderfully maintained since my last cruise in 2002.

Pros: Ship Size & Entertainment

Cons: Jamaica

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
This is one of my favorit islands. It is just perfect, and the locals are great.
Don't Miss: Take a cab to Seven Mile beach and just relax
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This is a wonderful island to spend the day, but stay away from the the local shopping---they are relentless in the open market about selling you things.
Don't Miss: Water
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: Water
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This Island is pretty, but the locals will harass you to the point of madness about buying drugs and novelty items. A true story----I was on a shore excursion snorkling, and when I lifted my head out of the water to take a break, there was actually a local out on a little boat full of novelty items trying to sell me junk while I was actually in the water.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
This was another great experience. Much of the Island is rebuilt because of hurricane damage, and is quite nice. We went to a national park and did a dolphin swin, which was amazing. Look this up on your own, because the one offered through the ship is just a dolphin pet. The one we signed up for was at the same location, but you actually went out in the water and the dolphins pulled you around. Amazing.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Swim