Well worth it

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 27, 2007
This was the best cruise I have been on (my fourth overall and first with Royal Caribbean). The ship had virtually unlimited activities, and not once did I find myself getting bored over the entire 7 days. Considering that food was covered for the whole trip, the price was by far worth it. I wanted to do it all over again when we arrived back in port.
I had a good time on my excursion, but I didn't find a ton to do in town.
The tour I did wasn't great, but I did have a good time at the water fall. If you like shopping, there is a lot for you to do.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls
There wasn't a lot to do except lay on the beach, and the lunch on the island wasn't very good.
I thought this would be my least favorite port, but it turned out to be my favorite. I went into town after my excursion and had a blast.
Don't Miss: Interactive dolphin swim
Don't Miss: Interactive dolphin swim
I had a good time on my excursion, but I didn't find a ton to do in town.

Pros: The abundance of activities and food

Cons: The extra hassle for non-alcoholic beverages - juice and pop were difficult to obtain from the wait staff, even after I paid for the pass.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!