Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Too good to be true!

Sail Date: November 04, 2006

My overall impression of the ship was "WOW"! Very beautiful and clean. The staff was very friendly and went well beyond the call of duty to make our vacation memorable and fun. The cabin was very spaciaouse and I noticed that the beds were much more comfortable then the last time we cruised. The night club on the Voyager was top notch. There is a secret entry way - you can only open the entrance with the palm of your hand. Decorated like a sci-fi movie set, the jams and the drinks were fantastic. I loved the mini golf course on top of the ship as well as the ice skating rink below. So much stuff to keep you busy it's way too hard to be bored.

Pros: Staff was extremely friendly and the night clubs were jammed with great tunes!

Cons: Iced Tead/Lemonade should be available for guests 24/7.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Marseille (Provence), France
Naples, Italy
Check out the Galleria across the port and you must check out the Ruins of Pompai.
Don't Miss: Ruis of Pompai and the PIZZA!!!
Marseille (Provence), France
Naples, Italy
Don't Miss: Ruis of Pompai and the PIZZA!!!
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Tuscany was GREAT!! I had the best time at this port. Don't miss the "Old Tuscan Countryside" tour. Great for sightseeing, relaxation, and greaat food at the Tuscan Farmhouse.
Don't Miss: Tuscany
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Must see: Monte Carlo (Casino) and Monaco's Prince Palace. Beautiful views.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Rome was very busy. I think some warning about how busy and overcrouded Rome is can help passengers decide on the length of their excursion.
Don't Miss: The Sistein Chapel
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
Must see: Monte Carlo (Casino) and Monaco's Prince Palace. Beautiful views.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy