What a vacation!

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Riviera And Italy (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2006
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The cruise was great from start to finish. Our room exceeded our expectations. I love cruises because I love not have to doing any cleaning or cooking, or searching for a somewhere to get something to eat. The whole being served instead of serving aspect accounts for at least 60% of the awesomeness (if that's a word) of cruising. Everything is taken care of for me. The itinerary was excellent, but we didn't really have enough time to do everything, so we'll just have to go again!
The Notre Dame de La Guarde and Palais Longchamps. We took the bus and subway to both these. They were very nice. But beware of pick pockets. Near the Vieux Port they had street venders with some nice things such as soap, linens, jewelry, etc.
Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Limoncello. We didn't get to spend as long there as I'd like. We ate at a cute Pizzeria along the Piazza della Signoria and had some delicious pizza.
Again too short. Coliseum, Roman Forum, and St. Peter's Basilica. Such an interesting city with so much to see. I hope to get back there soon.
Don't Miss: Coliseum, Forum and St. Peter's. All were spectacular.
We went to Pompeii which was really interesting. There was a Cameo factory there worth a visit where they show you how they make them. Sorrento was amazing. There is a woodworking shop there in Piano district I think which was very interesting.. From there we took a jetfoil to Capri which was spectacular.
Don't Miss: Pompeii and Capri with its Andromeda gardens.
Don't Miss: Pompeii and Capri with its Andromeda gardens.
Don't Miss: Coliseum, Forum and St. Peter's. All were spectacular.
Very cute village. We went to Eze Village which has a spectacular view overlooking the Meditteranean. The taxi ride there was an adventure in itself (like a rollercoaster). In Nice we went to the Chagall Museum which was very interesting.
Don't Miss: Eze Village Jardin.
Don't Miss: Eze Village Jardin.

Pros: The relaxation and sighseeing. Italy was fabulous! The ship was beautiful.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!