Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 13, 2008

Voyager of the Seas, It was so beautiful & clean. Everyone working aboard was very friendly. The food was wonderful.

Pros: The food & relaxing in the hot tubs

Cons: My Bed in our cabin

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

Myself & others on the ship were compaining about the comfort of the mattress. I found it to be very firm. I didn't sleep well at night & woke with a backache every morning.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Clean beautiful & very safe!
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City is GREAT!
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Everyone was compaining that we had to pay $5.00 pp to get to downtown & then again $5.00 pp to get back to the ship wasn't right. Jamaica is a sesspool & very unsafe. I was tired of being asked every 5 minutes if we wanted to buy drugs. Downtown was a ghetto, & you had to pay to swim in the ocean. I don't care to ever visit there again!
Had a wonderful time-definately go again
Don't Miss: Great snorkling here! So Many Fish!!