Volendam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

not so freindly crew!

Sail Date: September 20, 2006

The ship was very nice! The rooms were large and the beds were cozy! They had alot of activites on board! Mostly for the older folks on board! The ports of call were great! I really enjoyed skagway, the railroad excersion was amazing a must do!

Pros: Alaska was amazing! The ports of call were great!

Cons: The ship was nice! But I feel the staff wasn't as friendly as they should have been! The first 2 days the staff was really good but as the days went by the service was going down hill!

Dinning room food was okay! The lido decks food was pretty bad! The dinning times were good and you could always find food at any hour.
Lot's to do but at a price!
Not very friendly and seemed mad when you asked for help or room service at night!
Very nice ship!
Skagway, Alaska
very cute little town! Lot's of good shop's. Also the red onion salon has good food!
Don't Miss: The train ride along the trail of 98 was amazing! A must do!
Juneau, Alaska
very nice place lot's to see and do! The shopping was great! A big waste of your time is the salmon bake! The food wasn't good and it was kind of a dirty place!
Don't Miss: mendenhall glacier!
Ketchikan, Alaska
My favorite place of the trip! Lots to see and do! The shopping was also great! I enjoyed walking around town and seeing all the history! I hope to vist here again!