Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Adriatic Sea Cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

This cruise was a cruise that stopped at some very lovely ports. The ship appears to be dated. Having gone on another cruise of the Mediterranean with RCI I can say that this ship should be retired. It does not have the activities of other cruise ships. What made the cruise very good was the crew. The crew member who took care of our state room was a friendly exceptional woman. She was there with whatever we asked for. Our waiter and assistant waiter were also exceptional serving us what we like without even requesting it. Without the crew this cruise would of been a 2 star cruise but as I said the crew made this a very good cruise. I would also have liked Santorini to be one of the stops, perhaps instead of Montenegro.

Room was excellent and balcony is a must.
It was clean but dated.
not enough and what you had was pretty lame
Except for Freddy in the piano bar - he was amazing.
Crew made the cruise. I forgot to mention the bartenders and casino staff.
Venice, Italy
Love, love, love! It is why I chose this cruise.
Kotor, Montenegro
Lots of beggars and stray cats on the streets.
Corfu, Greece
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Mykonos, Greece
Argostoli, Kefalonia, Greece

Don't except any of the activities found on other RCI cruise ships or any other cruise lines.