DON'T buy watch from the royal shop

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Vision of the Seas

It was our first cruise trip, enjoyed the ocean and beach very much, food was delicious and the crew members are hospitable. The reason why I gave 2 stars is the quality of the merchandize they trying to sell to you on the ship and bad customer support after you left the ship. I bought my husband a watch from the royal shop as his birthday gift and bought myself a matching watch. I noticed mine had a bad battery right after so returned it.  Short after the cruise, my husband noticed his watch is running slow so he send it to the manufacturer, then found out the circus board is bad and had to be replaced. After replacing the circus board now the second hand became detached from the center. We don't want to deal with this quality issue any more and tried to contact Royal Caribbean to return this watch and only got the answer of "no watch return after you left the ship". Very disappointed.