Worse ever.

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Vision of the Seas

I've cruise with Royal Caribbean on three previous occasions. This by far was the ultimate worse trip I ever had. From the second day to the last day the experience was awful.  I've always been very please with Royal Caribbean and I'm saddened to say that I will not likely cruise with them again.The service was subpar. The food was disgusting. There were hardly any activities for the kids to do. And the staff were not hospitable. They just seem not to care. And why should they, we are forced to pay them tips anyway.  I purchased a beverage package that included alcohol only to find out when I receive my credit card bill that they still charge you gratuity on every single drink. If I could I would have rated them no stars. Carnival here I come!

Don't go on this cruise