Great Time

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2015
Ship: Vision of the Seas

The Vision of the Seas is not your mega big boat with tons of amenities but it is not always about quantity...the quality of what this ship offered was top notch.

All the staff was super friendly and did everything possible to ensure you were having a great time.  The ship was very clean!  On my previous cruise I always felt like there were dirty dishes around the pool and ship, not on the Vision, there were constantly people cleaning up.  The service at the bars could be a little slow at times but always friendly and you ended up with strong delicious drinks so it was worth the wait.

I selected this cruise because of the Ports and they did not disappoint.  I loved all of them and would go back to any of them again!  I did not book shore excursions through the cruise line instead I used a website and got better excursions for a fraction of the price.

The Vision also did NYE and NY Day right....they gave you party favors at dinner and had tons of activities going on all NYE.  The party continued on NY Day with a huge pool party.

Could have used more variety- two comedians in 7 days but they were both very funny. The Bon Jovi band was great just very loud for such a small space.

Last time we had an inside cabin so to have a window was very exciting. The cabin was perfect for the amount of time we spent in it!
Go to a beach...the water is the most beautiful water I have ever seen!