Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great trip, really only one complaint

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

This was a great trip.  The exception was that he internet service was the most expensive I have every paid for and the worst service I have ever received.  Bad enough that the featured comedian one night used it as fodder.

This is probably the most valuable tip I can give. During the night during rough seas the Pullman bed was making a very loud noise that made it impossible to sleep. By putting towels between the bed frame and the rail it rested against on the wall, I was able to eliminate the noise.
The Captain was actually dissing Tampa on the loud speaker.
Keeping this ship clean seems to be an obsession that was very much appreciated.
Our four excursions were all very good.
I would have preferred more things to do. It looks like some other ships have more active type things to do. We are going to check that out next.
This is really a matter of personal preference. In my case about 1/2 the shows were good.
In the main dining room and the buffet, the help goes way above and beyond to make sure you are happy. This includes a lot of people who are watching you to make sure nothing is wrong. Impressive.

See cabin review.