Very disappointing

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

10 Night Palm Trees & Pink Sand (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

First of all, this review was sent to me a few days ago and I've received it again. Because we were so very disappointed I've decided to complete it a second time. So here goes... The ship was excessively noisy, the ships own dancers and singers were terrible, the food sucked, the casino reeked of cigarette smoke, the fitness center was dark, the cabin's climate control did not seem to work properly (8542), the ping pong table, chaise lounges and recycle bins were above our cabin and there were crashing noises up until 2 a.m.. On the positive side, our cabin steward, waiter and his assistant were excellent.

Our experiences sailing the the Princess line makes your ship look even more terrible.

If you wish to hear more feel free to contact me.

Edith Kaplan, Sarasota, Florida

no children

Climate control not effective.

Turn the speakers down

Much too far to walk to the tourbus and my husband fell and was hospitalized.
Never got there.