Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Very disappointing

Sail Date: June 09, 2014

Room Type: Suite

First of all, this review was sent to me a few days ago and I've received it again. Because we were so very disappointed I've decided to complete it a second time. So here goes... The ship was excessively noisy, the ships own dancers and singers were terrible, the food sucked, the casino reeked of cigarette smoke, the fitness center was dark, the cabin's climate control did not seem to work properly (8542), the ping pong table, chaise lounges and recycle bins were above our cabin and there were crashing noises up until 2 a.m.. On the positive side, our cabin steward, waiter and his assistant were excellent.

Our experiences sailing the the Princess line makes your ship look even more terrible.

If you wish to hear more feel free to contact me.

Edith Kaplan, Sarasota, Florida

Children's Programs no children
Climate control not effective.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Charleston, South Carolina
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Much too far to walk to the tourbus and my husband fell and was hospitalized.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) Never got there.

Turn the speakers down