Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A wonderful experience

Sail Date: March 02, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought the Vision of the Seas was pretty amazing. The ship offered so much diversity...every age in our family could find something to do that interested them. Our room was kept very clean, the service in the dining room excellent. The "Adventure Ocean" program was a hit with all 3 of our kids...they couldn't get enough of it! I found the shows in the evening to be very well done & enough variety as well.

Pros: The options & diversity

Cons: It just bothered me how hard the waiters work & only for tips!

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Breathtaking views from the coastline! Cobblestone streets...very cool and diverse city!
Don't Miss: El Eden Jungle...Natural waterslide into fresh water pool, all under the canopy of the jungle!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We went to Lovers Beach...it was beautiful but not the place to go for older people or young children. The water taxi dropped us off in neck deep water, we ruined our camera because it got wet, we watched 1 grown man & 1 small child almost get swept away by seaswells & a grandma get injuried trying to get back onto the boat. I think the seaswells were unusually dangerous that day & being Mexico, the water taxi drivers will take you just about anywhere if you are willing to pay. I think we would still go back because it was very beautiful & one of our most memorable experience of the trip!
Don't Miss: Lover's Beach...just be very careful & aware if you have small children or are elderly!
Mazatlan, Mexico
I just didn't enjoy getting off the ship only to be swallowed by Mexican con artists! That just got old!