The Best vacation Ever

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
My overall impression of the ship was shocking. This being my first cruise, left me shocked at how elegant and plush everything was. It reminded me of a floating 5 Star hotel. The only ships I have been used to are from the Navy.
This is a very good port, however one really needs more time to be able to fully enjoy it. There are so many things to do, that really you feel overwhelmed trying to fit everything in. The excursions are unbelievable, but again you need more time to really enjoy it completely.
My wife and i thought this was the best port visit. We enjoyed the beaches and the abilities to pretty much do anything activity wise.
Don't Miss: the sandy beaches
Don't Miss: the sandy beaches
I really felt this was a cleaner version of Tijuana, Mexico. Definately not what I expected...
Don't Miss: There were none.
Don't Miss: There were none.

Pros: The Food, Service, and Atmosphere

Cons: The extras, that are not mentioned