Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

The Best vacation Ever

Sail Date: October 08, 2006

My overall impression of the ship was shocking. This being my first cruise, left me shocked at how elegant and plush everything was. It reminded me of a floating 5 Star hotel. The only ships I have been used to are from the Navy.

Pros: The Food, Service, and Atmosphere

Cons: The extras, that are not mentioned

Mazatlan, Mexico
I really felt this was a cleaner version of Tijuana, Mexico. Definately not what I expected...
Don't Miss: There were none.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
This is a very good port, however one really needs more time to be able to fully enjoy it. There are so many things to do, that really you feel overwhelmed trying to fit everything in. The excursions are unbelievable, but again you need more time to really enjoy it completely.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
My wife and i thought this was the best port visit. We enjoyed the beaches and the abilities to pretty much do anything activity wise.
Don't Miss: the sandy beaches
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Don't Miss: the sandy beaches
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: There were none.