Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A nice get away

Sail Date: October 08, 2006

I was very surprised when I boarded the ship to find that the pool area bathrooms were very dirty. I have been on 4 cruises this being the 3rd with Royal Caribbean, and I have never seen this before. After the first day all was clean and what I expected. The ship size reminded me more of a ship that should be doing the shorter cruises because it doesn't have the amenities of the larger ships. Thank goodness I won the Bingo Owner suite upgrade because the 4 children didn't have much to do and spent most of the time in the suite watching movies. This was the first time my kids looked at me on a cruise and said they were bored.

Pros: The staff! Every person I passed had a smile on their face and said hello. They were also helpful with any questions we had

Cons: The ships activities. The last day on the ship we were all looking for something to do.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
If you like dolphins the swim with them excursion is worth every penny. 1 hour in the water with all people set in small groups and each group has 1 dolphin to learn about and swim with.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico