A nice get away

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
I was very surprised when I boarded the ship to find that the pool area bathrooms were very dirty. I have been on 4 cruises this being the 3rd with Royal Caribbean, and I have never seen this before. After the first day all was clean and what I expected. The ship size reminded me more of a ship that should be doing the shorter cruises because it doesn't have the amenities of the larger ships. Thank goodness I won the Bingo Owner suite upgrade because the 4 children didn't have much to do and spent most of the time in the suite watching movies. This was the first time my kids looked at me on a cruise and said they were bored.
If you like dolphins the swim with them excursion is worth every penny. 1 hour in the water with all people set in small groups and each group has 1 dolphin to learn about and swim with.

Pros: The staff! Every person I passed had a smile on their face and said hello. They were also helpful with any questions we had

Cons: The ships activities. The last day on the ship we were all looking for something to do.