Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I can't imagine a more perfect cruise

Sail Date: May 19, 2006

After discussing w/my wife, we could not think of any area that needs improvement, it was very close to being the most perfect 7 days of our lives.

Pros: Personell attitude, cleanliness of entire ship

Cons: I can't think of anything that needs improving

Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
The whale weren't very active, but then "that's fishing", some days a great and some NOT.
Don't Miss: The entire area was breath taking & natives were like family
Victoria, British Columbia
Extremely clean & friendly
Don't Miss: Miniture World
Juneau, Alaska
Helicopter/glacier far surpassed my wildest expectations. I can't think of "one wasted minute". The Red Dog Salon was a HOOT.
Don't Miss: Helicopter/glacier trip
Juneau, Alaska
Don't Miss: Helicopter/glacier trip
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Don't Miss: The entire area was breath taking & natives were like family
Skagway, Alaska
The Train ride told the show, it is truly a "DO NOT MISS" adventure.
Don't Miss: Train ride
Victoria, British Columbia
Extremely clean & friendly
Don't Miss: Miniture World
Skagway, Alaska
The Train ride told the show, it is truly a "DO NOT MISS" adventure.
Don't Miss: Train ride