I can't imagine a more perfect cruise

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Fjords (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2006
Ship: Vision of the Seas
After discussing w/my wife, we could not think of any area that needs improvement, it was very close to being the most perfect 7 days of our lives.
The Train ride told the show, it is truly a "DO NOT MISS" adventure.
Don't Miss: Train ride
Helicopter/glacier far surpassed my wildest expectations. I can't think of "one wasted minute". The Red Dog Salon was a HOOT.
Don't Miss: Helicopter/glacier trip
The whale weren't very active, but then "that's fishing", some days a great and some NOT.
Don't Miss: The entire area was breath taking & natives were like family
Don't Miss: Helicopter/glacier trip
Don't Miss: The entire area was breath taking & natives were like family
The Train ride told the show, it is truly a "DO NOT MISS" adventure.
Don't Miss: Train ride
Extremely clean & friendly
Don't Miss: Miniture World
Extremely clean & friendly
Don't Miss: Miniture World

Pros: Personell attitude, cleanliness of entire ship

Cons: I can't think of anything that needs improving