Fun trip

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Symphony of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 08, 2020

Ship: Symphony of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 11725

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Fun, exciting, and relaxing all at the same time. Glad I made the switch to Royal Caribbean. I canโ€™t wait until it is safe to cruise again.

Embarkation

We arrived sooner than assigned check in. Answered health questions. We were on the ship in less than 20 min

Ship experiences

The food was great in the dinning room, specialty dining and buffet. I had the drink package. It was nice not to have to worry about how much I was spending for drinks. The drink package was worth it to me. I had about 4-5 alcohol mixed drinks, specialty coffee and bottled water throughout each day. I found the bar in the adults only areas to be the best. I had frozen vodka lemonade. The apple pie in the main dining room had me returning each night just for the pie.

Enjoyed all of the activities. There was always something fun to do. I enjoyed watching zip lining from the boardwalk balcony

I had a boardwalk balcony 3rd cabin from the end so I could see the water show really well. I like to sleep with the balcony open while listen to the ocean waves. I will book ocean view balcony next time. Iโ€™m glad I tried it. If you are booked in boardwalk it will be fine no worries.

Ship tip

If going to Perfect Day at Cocoa Cay get a Cabana on chill Island it was the highlight of our trip. We did not travel with children so the adult pampering was awesome. We had our own server for food and drinks. I felt guilty at first. She assured me all was well and to relax. We tipped her well and made great memories.

Ports of call

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Miami, Florida

Disembarkation

I carried my own bags and was off the ship by 8:20 A.M. I planned to Uber to FLL airport. There was a van waiting and charged $20 per person for airport transport.

Traveler Photos