Worst experience of my life.

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Symphony of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: January 11, 2020

Ship: Symphony of the Seas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 9206

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

The cruise ship itself is not so much better than the harmony of the seas. The staff is friendly. The food is not so great, granted they are cooking for LOTS of people. Our weather was horrible so we stayed in most of the time. But being that we stayed in a lot, it was disappointing that there wasn’t that much activities to do indoor. Not fair. And it’s the same shows/ parties playing over and over. Not much diversity in that aspect. DJ was great though. I wouldn’t do this boat again though.

Embarkation

It was okay

Ship experiences

Wind hammer was horrible. Only decent meal was the my time dinner. If that.

This was the worst part. We barely were able to do anything due to the weather. Most of our trip was spent indoors.

Entertainment was pretty good.

Staff was very nice.

Ship was okay. Not much better than the harmony of the seas. Pretty much clean though.

It was nice. Loved the housekeeper. Great guy!

Ship tip

Much more activities are needed for adults. Better food!!! Can’t stress that enough. Also,weather advisory should be noted before purchase. Captain pointed out that it’s normal during this time of year. We didn’t get to enjoy the boat OR island due to weather.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Only due to weather.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Better weather

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

RAIN. once I got to the island, I was informed by staff that it always rains and/cloudy. Not fair. Wish I could receive a refund!!

Disembarkation