Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Bucket list

Sail Date: May 14, 2016

I can now say that I've been to Alaska. The cruise was exactly what I thought it would be. Princess is a reputable cruise line and the Star was a nice ship. I was a bit hesitant a few days before departure because the noro virus was present on the ship but all of the precautions that the cruise ship took to remedy the situation worked because our cruise was norovirus free! The ship was spic and span and the staff members were very diligent in keeping it that way. Our balcony suite was perfect since we could enjoy the beautiful scenery right from our room since the temperature was in the 40's and 50's most of the time. The food and entertainment was just ok. The ports of call were fine and the excursions that we took were fine too. All in all, the trip was what I thought it would be. I saw Alaska so it's checked off the bucket list. I would cruise with Princess again in the future.

No complaints. Room attendant was wonderful.