Star Princess Cruise Review to South America

SPECTACULAR FIRST CRUISE

Sail Date: December 04, 2015

We were so impressed with everything about this cruise that we booked two more cruises while onboard and have already decided to add a third.  The food, staff, entertainment, and fellow passengers were even better than we had expected.

I broke my hip less than two months before the ship sailed, and I was put in a handicapped cabin and treat with the ultimate in TLC wherever we went.  The recumbent bike resistance pool were ideal for my recovery.  In fact, we wish we were still onboard!

This was one of the best experiences of our lives, and we can't wait for a repeat performance.  We know it will be even better without a broken bone.

The cabin was a good size for us, and the bathroom was perfect. I could not have managed a regular cabin with my walker; however, we have decided to book only cabin with balconies for all future cruises.
Both were very easy, and I was giving assistance due to my injury.
The ship was enormous, but we were easily able to find our way around after a few days. Everything was perfect for us, and we liked the fact that they decorated for the holidays.
We were not able to do any of the excursions but enjoyed getting off at every port.
We were surprised at the huge variety of things to do onboard, and my husband particularly enjoyed the scholastic lectures.
We went to almost every show and were very impressed with the variety of entertainment. We particularly like Mark Merchant who is a ventriloquist and Doug Funk who is a comedian who does improv. They were the best, but we also enjoyed several singers.
Our cabin cleaner was very thoughtful, even placing a napkin over a glass of water I left on the night stand.
The staff catered to our vegan diet, and we found the best waiter in the universe so sat at his tables for every meal.

It was great having so many options for food and entertainment.