Star Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

50 anniversary star princess cruise

Sail Date: May 23, 2015

wonderful time took our two kids and their mates my son went to the casino for texas hold em school but he was the only one to show up and the guy said the table was "broken" and wouldn't get fixed til we got to vancouver. I asked the son if he got a promo prize since it was there 50th anniversery but no such thing. guess it didn't surprise me though how much table do you need to play poker ?  I don't remember any other cruise ships having as streaky of windows and wished they would have been clearer to look out. I was thinking they might have been better since they were in dry dock in december of 2014 but also don't know the cleaning schedule. as usual though fabulous food and shows all in all a great time.  We were viewing the Margaret glacier and the boat pulls up and stops for at least an hour and spins around so everybody can view it, amazing sights that you cannot appreciate with just looking at the movie clip but the video will help you remember what you saw

Children's Programs wasn't part of that though so don't really know
see comment
obstructed was still fairly good we didn't need a full panoramic

be sure to look for the golf/ cro kay outdoor turf area on top sorta secluded above the table tennis area