A+++++ ALL THE WAY

Star Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Secrets Of The Southern Caribbean (Oranjestad To Colon)
Sail Date: November 25, 2016
Ship: Star Pride
Cabin Type: Suite

What a wonderful cruise. This is my 1st time on Windstar, and it's won't be my last. Everything was wonderful....and I MEAN EVERYTHING.I think the best part was that the ship is small, and so easy to get around, no long walks along endless hallways, you could get from any part of the ship or yacht as it is called to your suite in less the 5 minutes. The suites are well appointed, bathroom huge with 2 sinks & a full tub. Food wise was also A+, with the only exception of a pasta dish I had at lunch.The cookout on the top deck 1 night was not to believed....amazing....the staff is very friendly, always with a smile & a hello. I can't wait to sail on Windstar again.

there is usually not a lot of activities, which is good, you can just relax.

NO KIDS ON BOARD !!!!!!! YEA

Huge !!!!!

soda is comp in your mini bar