Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Beautiful itinary

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

I have traveled Royal Caribbean several times and I feel some of the little perks have been taken away.

1. Our room server was over worked could never find him when needed

2. Beds used to be turned down every night and a chocolate would be left on your pillow

3. Every port would have photographer waitin right outside for photo, wasn't there a couple times I stepped off

4. Photo night did not have as many set ups for photos

5. Being charged now for lobster dinner was always part of menu on formal night

6. Always had a midnight buffet with fruit, ice or chocolate one evening during cruise.

7I do understand the cost of gas and other items going up but it's those little things that make it extra special

8. port times too short and not great times

Daniella F. Dining room
Stateroom was typical of all rooms I've stayed in , nice remodeling
Venice, Italy
Loved Venice and enjoyed our tour of Morano, Burono, and Torcello
Kotor, Montenegro
Loved loved loved Kotor
Corfu, Greece
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Loved Athens and it's history
Mykonos, Greece
Absolutely beautiful, just walked the town didn't do tour and enjoyed our free time... Had tea in a little coffee shop with free wifi to contact my family even though times was wrong they were all asleep.
Argostoli, Kefalonia, Greece