Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Sail Date: September 20, 2014
Ship: Splendour of the Seas
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Cabin Number: 2032
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 2 years ago
I have traveled Royal Caribbean several times and I feel some of the little perks have been taken away.
1. Our room server was over worked could never find him when needed
2. Beds used to be turned down every night and a chocolate would be left on your pillow
3. Every port would have photographer waitin right outside for photo, wasn't there a couple times I stepped off
4. Photo night did not have as many set ups for photos
5. Being charged now for lobster dinner was always part of menu on formal night
6. Always had a midnight buffet with fruit, ice or chocolate one evening during cruise.
7I do understand the cost of gas and other items going up but it's those little things that make it extra special
8. port times too short and not great times