Bruised on the cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

One of the most important things when purchasing a cruise is your accommodations.  I asked for a balcony that did not have an obstructed view.  I paid what was asked and was excited to cruise... After a long walk down the hall to the stateroom I was very disappointed when I opened the door to the room and the Obstructed view.  It was so bad we did not even sit on it.  I will not use again because of this.  There are lots of other companies.

lacked variety and quality.

Didn't feel it was as clean as other cruises I had been on. Actually heard this from others also

Very unhappy as it was an obstructed view .needs updating curtains were shredded

Eat at the specially restaurants as much as you can. Food was good there and a good deal on first night