My cruise on the Serenade of the seas

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2016
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

The problems that I had , were related to the size of the doors in our cabin but as far as the cruise itself, I really enjoyed it. Once our problems were corrected except for the shower to give my son a bath, which I had to wash him with a wash cloth we were treated very well.  Everyone on the ship were helpful and the service in the dining room was excellent. We got to see the Captain every day as he mingled with the passengers. This is the first ship were the Captain was so visible and very nice. Always asking the passengers if everything was ok. The front desk not as nice  nor  as helpful as they should but I guess they have a lot to content with. Over all the cruise was great and have another one reserved on the same ship.    Ty

Because of receiving wrong info. from Royal Caribbean the room was not proper for us but for a family where everyone can walk it was great. They then changed it to 1048 which was smaller but more comfortable for my son who is in a wheel chair, although the bathroom was not appropriate for a young man on a wheel chair since it didn't have a shower.