Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 13, 2015

I don't know how to start but when I got to the port to check in my first disappointment was that I was taken the my time dining that I was originally given and was told to take matters when I enter the ship.  When I spoke to the head person at the desk for reservation was spoken to as if so what deal with it, flat out I was told that my dining was for 5:30 and that nothing could be done about that.  That night trying to get some answers at guest services I was sent me back to dining room to speak with the same person I had the bad experience with I was given a really hard time and was sent to talk to the head person in charge, he then assured me my reservation was set for 6pm and even wrote it on my seapass, well you think that would have set things for a relax and enjoyable dinner.  every night was an issue and for me it was very upsetting that at the beginning you go through hell to be seated.  The good part was that once at my table the service with the waiter was superb and the best anyone could ask for. But I ask myself why something so simple at the beginning had to be so horrible.  The first night I felt so bad that while talking to the head person my tears just came out, this is how bad I felt.  Will I allow this bad experience stop me from cruising with royal Caribbean, no, because the rest of the crew was awesome and the service everywhere else was great. One night after sitting at the dinner table I felt so bad I got up and left to the windjammer.  This has never happen to me in all the other cruises that I have been with Royal Caribbean.

Everything that had to do with my cabin was awesome
The food was great, the seating experience was aweful

1 Comment