Mixed Emotions

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

14 Night Snowbird Migration (Quebec To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: October 19, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

Although I truly enjoyed all the ports of call, I did not enjoy the ship. The cabin was way to small, the elevators was a major problem, the Centrum shows was a joke. You vied for a space over looking the Centrum for a show that lasted maybe 10 minutes, Th food in the Windjammer was just OK not the quality of the big ships. I did not like this ship and would not recommend it to anyone.

dining room food was great

it was just so so

cabin staff and dining staff were great

This was not a cabin of my choosing. it was way to small.

My tip is to get to the elevators early if you plan on making it down to dinner on time. The elevators were very problematic. Waited as long as 15 minutes to get on one. Couldn't walk because of bad hip.

Loved it especially the carriage ride.
Am into Anne of Green Gables so it was great
Don't miss the Spirit of the Fiddle
We did Peggy's Cove and Titanic tour. Awesome!
Loved every part of this. Took free trolley first then got off had lunch and went on a horse drawn (donkey) tour.