Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Mixed Emotions

Sail Date: October 19, 2015

Although I truly enjoyed all the ports of call, I did not enjoy the ship. The cabin was way to small, the elevators was a major problem, the Centrum shows was a joke. You vied for a space over looking the Centrum for a show that lasted maybe 10 minutes, Th food in the Windjammer was just OK not the quality of the big ships. I did not like this ship and would not recommend it to anyone.

This was not a cabin of my choosing. it was way to small.
it was just so so
cabin staff and dining staff were great
dining room food was great
Quebec City, Quebec
Ville Saguenay, Quebec
Loved it especially the carriage ride.
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Am into Anne of Green Gables so it was great
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Don't miss the Spirit of the Fiddle
Halifax, Nova Scotia
We did Peggy's Cove and Titanic tour. Awesome!
Bar Harbor, Maine
Portland, Maine
Boston, Massachusetts
Charleston, South Carolina
Loved every part of this. Took free trolley first then got off had lunch and went on a horse drawn (donkey) tour.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Went home !

My tip is to get to the elevators early if you plan on making it down to dinner on time. The elevators were very problematic. Waited as long as 15 minutes to get on one. Couldn't walk because of bad hip.