All Aboard The Seranade

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: Serenade of the Seas

Been on quite a few cruises in the past 30 years or so and this one was above most.  The food was as good if not better than NCL and much better than Carnival.  The ships layout was convenient for most activities and the cabin was small as expected but clean and very nice.  What made this cruise better than most was the entertainment on board.  The staff were professional with good voices and could dance very well as does those on the other cruise lines.  What set this cruise apart were those that came on for a 1 night stand as they had a comedian, a singer/entertainer and a ventriloquist who were above the type of entertainment usually provided as per my experiences.  This was my 1st cruise on Royal Caribbean and I must say, I was impressed and would return.

by OK I mean it was as expected by past experences.

the normal stuff and enjoyed what we did.

the 1 night stand performers were very very good.

didn't have any children

by OK I mean it was as expected by past experences.

it was clean when we arrived and stayed clean thanks to staff. No problems encountered.
Didn't stay in city
good weather and we did some near ship shopping
Sunny again and walk a little of the town
Found a taxi that took us to a semi-private beach which was clean and nice and we enjoyed.