Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

All Aboard The Seranade

Sail Date: January 17, 2015

Been on quite a few cruises in the past 30 years or so and this one was above most.  The food was as good if not better than NCL and much better than Carnival.  The ships layout was convenient for most activities and the cabin was small as expected but clean and very nice.  What made this cruise better than most was the entertainment on board.  The staff were professional with good voices and could dance very well as does those on the other cruise lines.  What set this cruise apart were those that came on for a 1 night stand as they had a comedian, a singer/entertainer and a ventriloquist who were above the type of entertainment usually provided as per my experiences.  This was my 1st cruise on Royal Caribbean and I must say, I was impressed and would return.

by OK I mean it was as expected by past experences.
the 1 night stand performers were very very good.
Children's Programs didn't have any children
the normal stuff and enjoyed what we did.
sunny at every stop makes everything real fine
it was clean when we arrived and stayed clean thanks to staff. No problems encountered.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't stay in city
Falmouth, Jamaica
good weather and we did some near ship shopping
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sunny again and walk a little of the town
Found a taxi that took us to a semi-private beach which was clean and nice and we enjoyed.

1 Comment